Tuesday, November 15, 2011

No Rest


No rest this week.

Even though I could really use some...I'm such a space cadet from broken up sleep that my son read me a book, and I could not tell you what it was about. I also had math class today, ugh. I really want to paint my nails today and my daughters' nails with this cool idea to use newspaper....but I'm really tired. I fired up the coffee pot in hopes of enough energy to make it through the evening till bedtime. blah, blah, blah.

Next week is Thanksgiving, a holiday that I absolutely love!!! I donated $25 to the Scary Mommy blog, to help with Thanksgiving dinners for those that may not be able to afford the food for the holidays. I will be making individual Pumpkin Cheesecakes with candied Pecans, hmmm mmmm! I think I am most excited about those, and maybe some stuffing. I just love all the food, time spent with family, and just the warm feeling of the holidays. I am suppose to make more desserts, not sure what to make though.

Off to brainstorm...

No comments: