Monday, November 14, 2011

Dirty Fingers

I am going to start off by saying, I KNOW I AM NOT PERFECT! I know I talk trash on other people occasionally when it's due. But, what I am tired of is other people complaining and pointing their dirty little fingers at others. So let me clarify what I am trying to say....when people complain that people aren't doing what they are suppose to BUT in the same hand they don't do it all the time either. I know there are times that I complain about others and what they don't do. It is always easier to focus on others and their faults, than to turn the mirror on ourselves. I am guilty of this many times over and I can admit this fault of mine and I know I get angry and upset when others point out to me what I am not doing or what I am doing wrong. So I think that for myself right now, I am going to look at my own faults before I start pointing out others faults in themselves. A positive step to be the change you want to see in others.

On that note....

Some faults I need to work on:
  • being on time (I am habitually late for EVERYTHING!)
  • I need to be more friendly to others (my wall)
  • I need to let others know when I am upset and why
  • I talk like a sailor (argh matey ;)
  • to be who I want my children to be
So I am going to work on these lil' gems. Some will be harder than others but hopefully my hands will be clean. Although I'd rather not talk about others like that anyways...I don't want to be the gossipy miserable ole' sow. Let's focus on the good in ourselves and others before we pull out all the bad. 

No comments: