Saturday, December 10, 2011

Yup, It's Impossible For Me To Get Someone To Understand

Alright, Imma start off by saying that; Yes, I know that unless the other person experiences something they will never fully understand. And, to the person trying to explain will constantly look like a whiny complainer...I desperately would love for those around me to understand, and help validate this RA (sometimes it makes me feel crazy, people really feel like this all the time.)

Complainy time! So today and for the past few days it's been my neck, shoulders, hands, r. hip, both knees and my toes. Especially my knees and hands though. I have a doctors appointment in a few weeks, on the 21st to be exact and I have to get my blood work done. I am nervous about my blood work, I haven't felt super swollen (celebrex really has helped) BUT I have been really sore. I have been getting more sleep and for the past few days eating a lot better...not so much of the processed yuck and I'm taking vitamins. I hope that it gets better...nothing like walking around feeling like various body parts got caught in a slammed door.

But, I guess that the fact that I can still walk, type and function is great. I mean people do have it worse and they do, a lot worse. I can still use all my joints and haven't had any documented damaged besides to my self worth (at times). Life could be harder, but right now it's alright.

Speaking of people having it worse...a guy at work, him and his wife just had a baby and it has to have surgery done soon. The baby's skull fused together, so they have to go in and unfuse it...not sure how that works but wouldn't want to imagine my baby having it's head cracked open. So for them I pray for their kiddo, and remembering life could be worse.

Although we can get swept up in our circumstances, we shouldn't let them consume us. Life will go on...and it does.

OH, oh, oh....and on Monday, no sleep for me. Hubby is having the cable hooked back up and they are coming Monday morning to hook it up. Genius, I am going to be so tired.

No comments: