Friday, December 9, 2011

What a turkeybird, argh

Im kind of upset today, another complainy post.

I have been feeling slighty down lately...mainly cause I have been really sore and a little swollen. And, I aint getting any sympathy. If I want rest I have to take it, if something needs to be done I have to direct. And, this mama is tired, covered in Voltaren Gel and ready for a nap...literally. My hubby is being an a-hole. He has been keeping his nose in his cell phone and not worrying much about anyone else's needs. Its very frustrating. I would like to kick him in his sensitive patch between his bits, with a sharp toe nail. Yea that is mean Im just tired and moody. 

The weekend has started for everyone, I have work all weekend and not sure if anything else will be getting done. I know cleaning needs done and oh yea, finish Christmas shopping....dont know how I could forget about that (roll my eyes). Im not finished in the least bit...its horrible. I dont even know what to get for anyone...ugh.

Well, after all this brain farting, I am in need of a nap before work.

No comments: