Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ugh, really?

Today is gonna be a busy day, not that I planned it that way...I just have a huge procrastination problem. I am currently waiting 10 mins. until I can call the college to schedule a math exam that I missed yesterday. I needed sleep yesterday, the test had to wait. So now today I am stuck in the same dilemma, I am waiting until 10am when the test center opens...make my apointment, get like 5 hours of sleep, get the kids off the bus, then get some dinner, a shower, take that damn test, then off to work for the night.

I am NOT liking todays schedule, not one bit. Yes, today I am complainy but it's because I am tired.

I told my husband today that I would love to go back to being a stay at home mom again, well maybe a few hours during the day I could work. I just want an easy life...not so hectic like it is now.

I spoke with a few people at work last night, it looks like my part time work excitement will pan out to nothing. At work right now they do not currently have any openings for day work, at all. It sucks :(
I need a new job, like yesterday. Ugh!

No comments: